Saturday, March 30, 2013

And I Hope It's Someday Soon

Saturday night in means latest Blockbuster previously viewed buys and the internet. Sounds pretty perfect to me:) Got this survery courtesy of CountryGirlzzz tumblr page...it's my current addiction. So enjoy...definitely kept me occupied!

1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed of course! The boogie man comes from there:/
 2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No way, that stuff is no bueno to my hair.
 3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. My feet usually end up sticking out.You know, to keep my temp nuetral.
 4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, but I'm still young.
 5:Do you like to use post-it notes?
Little too much, I would sticky everything.
 6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
Ohhhh yeah.
 7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Bear, hopefully the smell of my dogs would make him think I was one of the animal kingdom
 8:Do you have freckles?
I do, the perks of being an outdoorsy gal
 9:Do you always smile for pictures?
Yes, sometimes it's fake but it's a smile :)
 10:What is your biggest pet peeve?
Having to repeat myself because the other person is only half listening.
 11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Haha all the time!
 12:Have you ever peed in the woods?
Yep, used to go camping with my dad alllll the time.
 13:What about pooped in the woods?
Girls can't talk about such things.
 14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?
If the mood strikes...or a song is stuck in my head and no one's around :P
 15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?
Pens yes, Pencils are disgusting and I do not use them,
 16:How many people have you slept with this week?
The big slut that I am haha None.
 17:What size is your bed?
Queen, and I enjoy every inch or it!!
 18:What is your Song of the week?
"The Falling" by Eli Young Band
It ain't the falling in love I'm scared of, it ain't the moonlight shining in
Your eyes, it ain't the falling baby cuz the Fallin' I've always liked.
I'm good at being lonely, Lonely's all I got
It ain't the Fallin' in love That'll kill me, it's the sudden stop.

 19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Definitely, specially button ups...so sexy
 20:Do you still watch cartoons?
Disney Movies never go outta style. Also secret Family Guy addiction
 21:Whats your least favorite movie?
American Psycho....he kills a dog and a kitten!!!! WTF Hollywood!?!
 22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
I'll never tell.
 23:What do you drink with dinner?
Diet Pepsi....or wine...
 24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Nothing usually, but when the mood strikes Honey Mustard
 25:What is your favorite food?
Steak. Big, juicy, tender, bloody Steak *drools*
 26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Pride and Prejudice
 27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?
This pretty awesome country boy. And I would do it again!
 28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Brownie...kinda the same thing.
 29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, my daddy would kill me after he killed me....after killing me.
 30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Love note to an Ex-Boyfriend. Aww...memories.
 31:Can you change the oil on a car?
Nope.
 32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Two...but worked them off...what? I was seventeen!
 33:Ever ran out of gas?
Haha yes, thank god for Cristina
 34:Favorite kind of sandwich?
Grilled Cheese or PB&J...food of my childhood.
 35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Eggs and Sausage
 36:What is your usual bedtime?
10ish...I'm an old lady
 37:Are you lazy?
I definitely have my moments, but I get bored WAY too easy.
 38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
So many things: Bumble Bee, Dalmation, Pochontas, Belle, Genie, Spice Girl
39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?
Snake I think
 40:How many languages can you speak?
One and 1/8....I'm okay at French
 41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I don't check my mail half the time
 42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?
Legos hands down, I liked the BIG ones from childhood...these new fancy things are getting ridiculous.
 43:Are you stubborn?
God yes.
 44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Leno from those two choices...but I really like Jimmy Fallon
 45:Ever watch soap operas?
Nope.
 46:Are you afraid of heights?
Step Ladder/Second Story HeightsYes. Rollercoaster/Mountain Heights No.
 47:Do you sing in the car?
When I know no one can see me
 48:Do you sing in the shower?
No. My neighbors suck at life.
 49:Do you dance in the car?
When I sing (see above)
 50:Ever used a gun?
No...I really want to learn though.
 51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
With the family a few years ago.
 52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Of course...but I LOVE cheesy :D
 53:Is Christmas stressful?
Not at all! I get to be with the family, nothing stressful about that.
 54:Ever eat a pierogi?
I'm Polish for Pete's Sake, I COOK pierogis!!!!
 55:Favorite type of fruit pie?
My Bamma's apple pie, from her apple tree.
 56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
A Vet for a very very long time.
 57:Do you believe in ghosts?
Not ghosts necessarily but spirits.
 58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes! They freak me out.
 59:Take a vitamin daily?
No, I have some...just the whole everyday thing is hard to remember.
 60:Wear slippers?
No, I am ALWAYS barefoot in my house.
 61:Wear a bath robe?
No, I air dry.
 62:What do you wear to bed?
T-shirt and under things
 63:First concert?
Spice Girls
 64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
Target mostly...but when I'm feeling cheap Wal-Mart fo sho.
 65:Nike or Adidas?
Adidas
 66:Cheetos Or Fritos?
Cheetos
67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
Cashews
 68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
No...has anyone?
 69:Ever take dance lessons?
Tap and Ballet as a kid, now I wanna learn to Country Dance!
 70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Something in a uniform...Firefighter, Cop, Military Man...I'm not picky!
 71:Can you curl your tongue?
Yeth.
 72:Ever won a spelling bee?
Definitely not, English is not a strong ability of mine.
 73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Definitely
 74:Own any record albums?
I do have some, but nothing to play them!
 75:Own a record player?
Refer to previous question.
 76:Regularly burn incense?
I went through my awkward middle school stage, but no. Scentsy all day long.
 77:Ever been in love?
Oh yeah. Ouch.
 78:Who would you like to see in concert?
Chris Young again! Luke Bryan or Jason Aldean would be cool too.
 79:What was the last concert you saw?
Chris Young *sigh* be still my beating heart.
 80:Hot tea or cold tea?
Neither, that's one southern trait I did not inherit.
 81:Tea or coffee?
Coffee...every day!
 82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Peanut Butter
 83:Can you swim well?
Oh yea, favorite past time!
 84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Not succesfully but if I concentrate I'm sure I could.
 85:Are you patient?
Not even slightly.
 86:DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ, I want a lot of differnt music...
 87:Ever won a contest?
Proably
 88:Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope and I never would! I love me too much.
 89:Which are better black or green olives?
Eww neither! Olives suck at life.
 90:Can you knit or crochet?
Crochet kind of.
 91:Best room for a fireplace?
The wall between Master Bath and Bedroom
 92:Do you want to get married?
Oh yea:)
 93:If married, how long have you been married?
n/a
 94:Who was your HS crush?
Oh there were a few...I was boy crazy.
 95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
Not since I was a child.
 96:Do you have kids?
Nope...unless dogs count
 97:Do you want kids?
Definitely, but that's not an issue right now.
 98:Whats your favorite color?
Brown and Pink...weird right?
 99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Refer to number 27:(

No comments:

Post a Comment